Letters & Forms
Here you will find recent letters sent home and we will keep them online for the duration of the current term. At the beginning of each term the old letters will be removed and new ones put on as the term progresses.
We have also put together a list of forms which we think will be useful for parents to download. Click on the appropriate link to open a form.
Please check this page regularly and let us know if there is anything else you would like to be made available online.
If you can’t open the file, please click on the ‘Get Adobe Reader’ link on the right pane to download and install the latest version on your computer.
- Thurrock Covid-19 Child Wellbeing Support Line – Feb 21
- Welfare Letter – Jan 21
- Covid Test Social Story – Jan 21
- Lockdown Letter – Jan 21
- INSET Days Letter – Nov 20
- PSHE Letter – Oct 20
- Free School Meals Letter – Sep 20
- Nut Allergy Letter – Sep 20
- Medical Advice Letter – Sep 20
- Q&A Sheet Re:Medical Advice Letter – Sep 20
- COVID-19 Updated Procedures Letter – Sep 20
- New Leadership Structure Sept 2020 – Aug 2020
- Vocational Studies Letter KS4 & KS5 – Jul 2020
- Sports Hall – Community Engagement Letter – Jul 2020
- Uniforms by Niki Letter – Jun 2020
- Homework Pack Letter – Mar 2020
- Chill Out Club Letter
- Breakfast Club Letter
- New Form for Student Information from Parent’s
- Letter to accompany new Student Info Form & Birth Cert Request