Letters & Forms
Here you will find recent letters sent home and we will keep them online for the duration of the current term. At the beginning of each term the old letters will be removed and new ones put on as the term progresses.
We have also put together a list of forms which we think will be useful for parents to download. Click on the appropriate link to open a form.
Please check this page regularly and let us know if there is anything else you would like to be made available online.
If you can’t open the file, please click on the ‘Get Adobe Reader’ link on the right pane to download and install the latest version on your computer.
- Football Club MLD Years 7-14 – Sep 22
- Signalong Course October 2022 – Sep 22
- TLC School Day Start Time – Jul 22
- Huggy Wuggy Warning – Jun 22
- ADHD Support Group – May 22
- Carers Consultation Leaflet – May 22
- PATT SENDIASS (Treetops Sessions) – May 22
- PATT SENDIASS (A surgery schedule 2022) – May 22
- Change to Covid Regs in SEN Schools – Mar 22
- School Dinner Price Increase Letter February 2022 – Jan 22
- Treetops School Attendance Expectations Letter – Sep 21
- Thurrock Covid-19 Child Wellbeing Support Line – Feb 21
- Welfare Letter – Jan 21
- Free School Meals Letter – Sep 20
- Nut Allergy Letter – Sep 20
- Medical Advice Letter – Sep 20
- Q&A Sheet Re:Medical Advice Letter – Sep 20
- COVID-19 Updated Procedures Letter – Sep 20
- New Leadership Structure Sept 2020 – Aug 2020
- Uniforms by Niki Letter – Jun 2020
- Homework Pack Letter – Mar 2020
- Chill Out Club Letter
- Breakfast Club Letter
- New Form for Student Information from Parent’s
- Letter to accompany new Student Info Form & Birth Cert Request